West Hall Cottage Self Catering
offering a cost effective and high quality alternative to hotel accommodation in lerwick. from 1 to 5 people. starting from £110.00 per night self catering
Please see our Self Catering page for details of Westhall Cottage
Why Choose West hall Cottage Self catering?
- We guarantee you a high standard of self catering accommodation facilities in Lerwick
- Its serene location promises you a peaceful night's sleep so you'll start the day refreshed.
- Its central location just on the outskirts of Lerwick saves you time when heading out for the days activities.
- Its gardens and views offers the perfect setting for kids to play in or for you to relax.
- Its free wireless broadband in every room means keeping in touch with home or the office is simple.
A Fascinating History
The main house of West hall and Westhall Cottage were built in 1837 by James Greig who was Procurator Fiscal in Lerwick at the time. Since that time the main house has been known locally as "The Sheriff's Hoose". West hall cottage was originally referred to as the "offices for the big Hoose", being accommodation for the family who worked on the farm
coming in autumn 2019 - the new-build "westhall annex" self catering unit
Announcing the arrival of "Westhall Annex", which will be ready to receive guests in Autumn of 2019:
This stunning architect-designed 3 bedroom "cottage" style self-cateing accommodation unit with lounge / kitchen and bathroon
artist impression images above