West Hall B&B and Cottage Self Catering
Built in the late 1830's West hall b&b and Westhall Cottage self catering are a cost effective high quality alternative to hotel accommodation in lerwick
A Fascinating History
The main house of West hall and Westhall Cottage were built in 1837 by James Greig who was Procurator Fiscal in Lerwick at the time. Since that time the main house has been known locally as "The Sheriff's Hoose"
Why Choose West hall B&B and Westhall Cottage Self catering?
- We guarantee you a high standard of self catering and B&B accommodation facilities in Lerwick
- Its serene location promises you a peaceful night's sleep so you'll start the day refreshed.
- Its central location just on the outskirts of Lerwick saves you time when heading out for the days activities.
- Its gardens and views offers the perfect setting for kids to play in or for you to relax.
- Its free wireless broadband in every room means keeping in touch with home or the office is simple.