West Hall Cottage Self Catering
Dating from the 1830's west hall cottage was beautifully re-constructed in 2010 to 4 star standards. It combines modern, cosy, high quality surroundings with a traditional look
It offers a cost effective alternative to hotel accommodation in lerwick from 1 to 5 people
Please see our Self Catering page for details of Westhall Cottage
The main house of West hall and Westhall Cottage were built in 1837 by James Greig who was Procurator Fiscal in Lerwick at the time. Since that time the main house has been known locally as "The Sheriff's Hoose". West hall cottage was originally referred to as the "offices for the big house", being accommodation for the family who worked on the farm
Why Choose West hall Cottage Self catering?
- We guarantee you a high standard of self catering accommodation facilities in Lerwick
- Its serene location promises you a peaceful night's sleep so you'll start the day refreshed.
- Its central location just on the outskirts of Lerwick saves you time when heading out for the days activities.
- Its gardens and views offers the perfect setting for kids to play in or for you to relax.
- Its free wireless broadband in every room means keeping in touch with home or the office is simple.